Any story pitched to a news editor is a far cry from an advert placed with a classified or display rep.
It competes on news value - and, contrary to popular myth, editorial departments rarely worry about 'filling the paper'.
That’s why the news release service from The PR People writes news releases that count.
Sample news releases about:
- A belly dancer who joined her Chamber of Commerce
- A very different kind of Indian restaurant
- A designer fashion boutique for dogs
- A memory of Chinese childhood that inspired an import business
- A hullabaloo about an organic café in a 'lost' area of town.